It's gonna be fine.
不會有事的
Ms. Armstrong? I'm Ellen Parker, the principal.
艾小姐嗎?我是派克校長
- Kate. - You must be Zoe.
- 請叫我凱特 - 你一定是柔兒
- Very nice to meet you. - Hello.
- 幸會 - 你好
I'll take you to the classroom and we'll meet your teacher.
我帶你到教室見老師
There has to be someone better suited for this.
一定有更好的人能照顧她
I have no idea what to do with a kid, especially one who's lost her mother.
我不會帶小孩,她才剛失去母親
How do their minds work?
小孩到底在想什么?
I can't get Zoe to eat anything I make.
柔兒不肯吃我煮的東西
- What am I supposed to do, force her? - Maybe she misses her mother's cooking.
- 我該怎么辦?逼她吃嗎? - 也許她懷念媽媽煮的菜
My sister never cooked.
我老姐從來不煮菜
- She reheated. - Well, that's the point.
- 她只會用微波爐 - 這就是重點
Maybe Zoe needs something more familiar, less sophisticated.
也許柔兒想吃她習慣的食物,不是精致美食
What did you eat when you were a kid?
你小時候都吃什么?
- It's not the same. - What do you mean?
- 情況不同 - 什么意思?
My mother was an amazing cook.
我媽的廚藝一流
Of course, I was the only one who appreciated it.
當然了,只有我懂得欣賞
And after your mother passed away, did your father take over the cooking?
你媽過世后,你爸就負責做菜?
No. He didn't take over anything.
不,他什么都沒負責
We were lucky if we even saw him at dinner.
吃晚飯時能看到他就很幸運了
- So who took care of the two of you? - Can we not get into this right now?
- 誰照顧你們兩姐妹? - 能不能不要談這件事?
Okay.
好吧