- Pardon me. - I need that.
- 對不起 - 那是我要的
And you'll get it right back.
我馬上就還你
- Can I ask you something? - Do I have a choice?
- 我可以問你一件事嗎? - 我有選擇嗎?
Where did you learn to cook so well?
你的好廚藝是跟誰學的?
My mother.
我母親
Seriously? I thought you were gonna say you studied...
真的假的?我以為你會說
...under Alain Passard at L'Arpe or something.
名廚亞倫帕斯德
I did. But my mom was better, and she didn't throw plates at me.
我是向他學過,不過我媽更高桿,不會向我丟盤子
Oh, God. I need more space.
天啊,我需要空間
- Why are you so mad at me? - I'm not mad at you.
- 你干嘛這么氣我? - 我并沒有氣你
You're very mad.
你生氣到快抓狂
Look, this is my kitchen. I've worked really hard to get here...
這是我的廚房,我很努力才爬到這地位
...and I'm not gonna let you take it away from me.
不會輕易被你搶走
What makes you think I wanna take it away?
你為什么以為我會這么做?
What else could you possibly want?
你還會有什么目的?
You treat me like a dog, Larry.
你把我當狗一樣看待
I'm not a dog. I'm a human being! A human being, goddamn...
我不是狗,我是人,一個有自尊心的人…
I'm sorry, I have an audition.
對不起,我明天要試演
Would you mind?
請你出去一下