She's been sleeping in class a lot.
她經常在課堂上打瞌睡
And do you know what her explanation for this is?
你知道她的理由是什么嗎?
- No. - She says it's her late work hours.
- 不知道 - 她說她必須值夜班
She tells her classmates she's working as a kitchen assistant...
她說她在你的餐館當助手
in your restaurant to earn her room and board.
為了賺住宿費和餐費
- I see. - Lf I actually believed...
- 原來如此 - 如果她是真的
that Zoe was working late hours at a restaurant...
每天在餐館打工到深夜
I'd need to contact Child Protective Services.
我就得通知兒福聯盟
- That won't be necessary. - I know that.
- 沒有這個必要 - 我知道
It's better for everyone when children are well cared for by their relatives.
小孩由親人照顧對大家都好
I'd hate to see Zoe end up in foster care after all she's been through.
我不想看到她被送到寄養家庭
But I'm confident that you will address this...
我相信你能解決問題
and there will be no need to go that far.
我也不必通知相關單位
I'll be checking in on Zoe, and we'll talk again soon.
我會注意柔兒,然后再跟你談
And then Mr. Daniels' cell phone rings...
丹尼爾老師的手機響起…
and he answers it and talks through the whole class. It was so funny.
然后整節課都在講電話,超好笑的
Zoe, we need to talk about something.
柔兒,我們得談談
You can't come to work with me anymore.
你不能再跟我去餐館了
Why not?
為什么?
Because I'm afraid they're gonna take you away from me.
我怕他們會把你帶走
- But I like going to the restaurant. - I know.
- 可是我喜歡去餐館 - 我知道
I know you do, but it's just not right for a little girl to be up so late, you know.
可是小女孩不能待到那么晚
- You don't want me there. - No, that's not true.
- 你不要我去那里 - 并不是這樣
No, you just need to get a good night's rest.
你每晚應該要好好睡覺
You hear me?
聽到了嗎?