Got the goodies. Where's the kitchen?
都是好東西,廚房呢?
Right there. Yeah, yeah, right. Okay, Yeah.
這里,對,好耶
Okay, sous-chef, put on your apron.
副主廚,穿上圍裙
- Now, do you have a cast-iron pan? - Of course I have a cast-iron pan.
- 你有鑄鐵平底鍋嗎? - 當然有啰
Good.
很好
No, no, no. Don't touch my Tupperware.
不行…別碰我的盒子
Tonight, Zoe and I make dinner, and only Zoe and I. Zoe.
今晚我和柔兒負責做飯,只有我和柔兒
- But I could help. - But it's my wish.
- 我可以幫忙 - 這不是我的愿望
Tonight we're making pizza.
今晚我們要做比薩
- Pizza pans, please, sous-chef. - Okay.
- 副主廚,比薩平底盤 - 遵命
Gotta get the flour, little eggs, we'll roll some dough, okay?
- 面粉加蛋,咱們要桿面團,好嗎? - 好
Work your hands in there. That's good.
直接用手揉,那樣很棒
Get your fingers in there. Just like that.
用手指頭,像這樣
You create your own person and buy them pets but you have to make enough.
你可以自己做,還可以用買的…
Nice and round.
捏出圓形
Then when you're ready, go like that, then you go like that.
準備好就像這樣往上拋
That was the first thing he taught me. Both hands. Gotta know how to do it.
這是第一課,學會用雙手
That's what drapes over.
那就是會成褶狀的東西
Right? Yeah, good, and then just go like that.
對吧?對,很好,然后像這樣
Then you gotta sing Italiano. You go like that.
還要用意大利文唱歌,像這樣
Then you slap it down like that.
然后像這樣用力拍
Remember what I told you. You can do it.
記得我教的,你就能做比薩
Kate! We're ready.
凱特,開飯了
No shoes.
不準穿鞋
Okay.
好吧