Well...There is this one thing.
嗯 確實有件事
What is it? Tell me.
什么事? 告訴我
Well. No, I couldn't.
呃 不行
I mean. What is it?
是什么
You know, I just never really have the guts to tell Gloria,
我從來都鼓不起勇氣告訴格洛麗婭
how I think about her. What is it?
我如何 告訴什么 告訴我啦
I don't really have the guts to tell Gloria, how I feel about her. What is it?
我從來不敢告訴格洛麗婭 我對她的感覺
I have always felt about her. Fine, don't tell me!
我一直以來對她的感覺 嗯 不告訴我就算了
Is it a woman? Oh, you didn't tell me we are talking about a woman.
是女人嗎 你剛才沒告訴我 我們現在談的可是女人啊
What are you afraid of? You are dead man anyway, come on.
你還在怕什么 你反正都快死了
Yeah? Yeah...Yeah, you are right.
沒錯 是啊 你說對了
Well, you gotta march right up to this woman,
你一定要邁步向這女人走去
right? You look her right in the eye,
好嗎 注視她的雙眼
you lean forward, right? Just a little, almost all the way.
身體向前傾 好吧 低下身子
Then you let her, like, lean forward, just a little bit until you're...
然后你讓她向前傾 靠近你 是吧
...just a lips distance away from each other.
只剩一個嘴唇的距離
And then you just tell her...
然后你告訴她
how much you hate her.
你有多恨她
Actually, it's...
啊 事實上
it's more like love her.
比較像是有多愛她
Oh, you slave dog.
喔 你個多情種子
You're a real player, you know that?
你還真是個花花公子啊 知道嗎
Now listen to me. You gotto raise up.
現在聽我說 你得舉起她
I can't hear you.
聽到了嗎
Yeah. Good. You gotto raise up.
聽到了 很好 你把她舉到空中
raise..up..
舉得高高的
You gotto get out of the hole.
你得從洞里出來 好
I'm raising up on the ground.
把她從地上舉起來
He's raising Maurice. I'm raising Maurice.
我在上升 莫里斯 繼續往上
You gotto go right up to this woman. -Yeah.
要馬上去找她 沒錯
You gotto go right up to a fight. Yeah, I tell her.
然后直奔主題 我要告訴她
And then you gotto say:
說出你的感受
Baby, I dig you.
寶貝 我中意你