What the heck is going on?
到底發生什么事了
You are not ooh.. He was no! I thought he...You are not him. He is ooh...
你不是 哦 他是 不! 我以為 他 你不是 他! 他
You thought that guy was me?
你以為那家伙是我
No, no, no. I mean yes, yes. You do guys, come on.
不 不是 其實 是啊 你們長得 拜托
You thought I was him?
你以為我是他?
You guys do kind of look a little a lot you look a lot alike.
你們長得有點 很像
Marty you look a lot alike, come on. You laugh alike, you talk alike,
對吧 馬蒂 你們長得很像 你們笑起來一樣
he has the same sort of speech pattern...
說話也一樣 語氣也一樣
I mean that is a little weird. Really, you two guys are, come on Marty.
斑紋也一樣 有點奇怪 真的 你們兩個 拜托 馬蒂
So you're saying there is nothing unique about me
看來我果然不是獨一無二啊
I am just like any other zebra.
我和其他斑馬沒有區別
No, of course you are different.
你當然是與眾不同的
How? How?
怎么不同?
OK. I can't tell you apart.
好吧 我分不清
Maybe you could wear a bell or something. I don't know.
不過你可以戴個鈴什么的
A bell? OK. not a bell, no bell is a bad idea.
鈴? 不 不是鈴 戴鈴是個很爛的主意
No, no, no. How about a t-shirt that says: "I'm with stupid."?
不不 不如穿寫著我是傻瓜的T恤吧
I am not stupid. Not you stupid, him stupid!
我不傻 你不傻 是他傻
You know what? While you have been off doing prancing pony with the new pussy.
你知道嗎 你和那群馬玩樂時
I have been having pretty much the worst day of my life, OK?
我正在經歷差不多 生命里最慘的一天 滿意了嗎
It's always about you, isn't it?
事情都是圍繞你轉 對吧
My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours Marty.
我的問題只是比你的重要一點 馬蒂
All right, I couldn't tell you apart. So what?
就算分不清你和別人 又怎樣
Yeah fine, run away Marty! Run away. That's what you do best,
行啊 走吧 馬蒂 你只有這個在行
just like back in New York!
跟在紐約時一樣
I'm right here. But you can't tell that right?
我在這兒 不過你分不清楚 對吧
Your one in a million friend...
你真是百萬里挑一的朋友
hopes you enjoy your bigger
祝你繼續自己一個人享受你的那個
than everyone else's problems, alone!
比任何其他人都重要的問題 !
Good, leave! I don't need you to help me solve my problems.
走就走吧 我不需要你幫我解決問題
You know what? You diame dust I can't tell which one is Marty.
你們大同小異 我就是分不清楚 誰是馬蒂又怎樣 我不在乎
Oh, which one is Marty? Wait a minute, wait a minute, oh yeah! I don't care.
哪個是馬蒂 等一下 哦 誰在乎
Nice hat, you show off!
帽子真搶眼 你個臭顯擺