Gloria!
格洛麗婭?!
Gloria? Melman?
格洛麗婭? 梅爾曼?
Melman
梅爾曼
I want you to meet with Moto Moto.
這位是摩托摩托
Ah, Moto Moto. Yeah. Nice to, nice to meet you.
摩托摩托 很高興 很高興見到你
Well, I guess, I...
我 其實
It's OK. Melman. Apology accepted.
沒關系 我接受你的道歉
Oh, yeah, right, yes. That, yes, that's why I... Good.
哦 是啊 沒錯 這就是我過來的原因
Oh, OK. That's well, that's it then.
那就好 那我
You good, we're kind of a busy here man.
好了就走吧 我們正忙著呢
No! No, that's not it!
不 不是這件事
Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen.
聽著 摩托摩托 你最好像女皇一樣待這位女士
Because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
因為 我的朋友 你找到了完美的女人 朋友
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman
我若像你樣幸運
I would give her flowers every day.
我會天天送她花束
And not just any flowers, OK?
而且不是隨便什么破花
Her favorites are orchids. White.
她最喜歡白色的蘭花
And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides.
要在早餐送到床邊 六條全麥面包 正反兩面都涂黃油
No crusts. The way she likes it.
不要面包皮 她喜歡這樣的做法
I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend...
我會借她肩膀哭 成為她最好的朋友
and I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.
整天都想怎么讓她歡笑
She has the most...most amazing laugh.
她有世界上最動聽的笑聲
Well, I mean. That's what I would do, if I were you.
我是說 我要是你就那么做
But I'm not. So you do it.
可我不是你 你最好乖乖做