Any water?
有水嗎?
No, just more diamonds and gold.
沒有 只有更多的鉆石和金塊
OK. Don't give up hope.
好吧 別放棄
Listen up. I'll help you.
大家都聽著 我可以幫你們
There is only one way to get your precious water.
只有一個方法能弄到珍貴的水源
I, your beloved King Julien,
我 你們愛戴的國王朱利安
must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends,
將無私地用我的好朋友
water gods.
祭祀水神們 地點就在
In the volcano.
在火山里
What does that do?
要做什么?
What does that do? Excellent question.
要做什么? 真是個好問題
My sacrifice goes into volcano.
我的祭祀貢品跳入巖漿
Then the friendly gods eat up my sacrifice.
友好的水神吃掉貢品
Mmm.. Very nice. Thank you for the sacrifice.
好吃 謝謝你的貢品
Please have another sacrifice.
要不再來一個
No, I've had enough for the day.
不了 今天的量夠了
Listen, I'm gonna be very unsettled unless you will have another...
如果你不再來一個 我會很難
I don't want another sacrifice, OK?
我不想再吃了 行嗎
Look at you, you look skinny.
你看看你 這么瘦
No, I think I've had enough, is that clear?
我吃飽了 明白了嗎
The gods eat the sacrifice,
水神吃掉貢品后
they are grateful, they give me some of their water.
他們會很感激 就會給我一些水
Then I give it to you. What?
然后我把水給你們 什么?
Does it work? No. I mean yes.
真能行嗎 不 我是說 當然能