You can't do this Melman. First of all, it hurts.
你不能這么做 首先 這真的很痛啊!
Second of all, I'll only have eighteen hours to live anyway.
第二 我反正只有18小時活了
Melman, I gotto know.
梅爾曼 我必須要知道
Did you really mean all those things you said about me?
你說的那些話都是認真的嗎?
Of course I did.
當然是
This is crazy.
這太瘋狂了
It is?
是嗎?
It's crazy in the thing, I had to go half way around the world...
太瘋狂了 我環游世界半圈
to find out that the perfect guy for me...
才發現真命天子
lived right next door.
一直就在我隔壁
Then I guess it's you and me neighbor...
我猜你說的是你和我 鄰居
you and me for the next eighteen hours.
一起度過接下來的18小時
I'll take whatever you got.
不過多久 我會一直陪著你
Maurice, what just happened? I believe the fat lady has sobbed.
莫里斯 事情怎么變這樣? 我相信 這胖女士有靈魂
Hey, what's going on here? Marty. Hey!
這里發生什么事了? 嘿 馬蒂?
Listen up. Alex is in big trouble. We get to get up the river fast.
聽著 艾力克斯遇到了大麻煩 我們得立刻去救他
What about the plane? Perfect. Come on.
用飛機吧 好主意 快來
The plane won't be fixed until the suits meet our demands.
我們不會繼續修飛機 除非你答應一切條件
Now, about maternity leave.
現在 關于產假
Maternity leave? You're males.
產假? 你是個男人啊
Look, we need a plane for rescue mission.
聽著 我們得用飛機去救人
Well, there is nothing I can do until we bust up this union.
不把工會擺平 什么都做不成
I'm gonna get the busty not bully you if you don't get this plane going.
不讓用飛機 我就把你們都擺平
Can't you see these commies have my hands tied here?
你沒發現我也焦頭爛額嗎
No maternity leave.
不許有產假
Maybe a certain someone wouldn't want these blowing around on the savannah.
可能有某人不希望 讓這些照片流傳在外呢