Where are you headed? What's going on? Where are we going?
我們要去哪里? 發生了什么事?
Oh no, please. You are not gonna burn me there.
哦 不 不要把我放到火上
No, no, no. This's wrong.
不 別這樣
You see? You are survivals.
看 你們都是幸存者
Now, how about a nice lion casserole?
現在 想不想吃烤獅子?
We can't eat a lion.
你不能吃獅子
Don't worry, taste like chicken.
別擔心 吃起來像是雞肉 快來
No, no, no, no. Don't listen to her.
不 別聽她瞎說
She is out of her mind. People.
她神智不清醒 同志們
I'm from New York City too.
我也是從紐約來的
It's me, Alex the lion. From Central Park.
是我呀 中央公園的獅子艾力克斯
Dad.
老爸?
What were you thinking son? You got no matter be not here.
你想什么呢 你根本無能力存活
This's it, I want you to stay behind.
好了 你躲到我身后
Look dad, they're New Yorkers, they are just...ruined and frightened people.
不 爸爸 他們是紐約人 都是膽小怕事的人
Stay back.
躲到后面
Are you gonna let them get away?
別讓他們跑了