Bye bye. We're gonna miss you.
拜拜 會想你們的
See you later.
回見
We'll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo.
我們在蒙迪卡羅度完蜜月就回來
Or whenever the gold runs out.
或者金子用光以后
Take cares. Come back soon.
路上小心 早點回來
Hey you know mom, let them take their time.
老媽 讓他們慢慢玩吧
New York is not going anywhere. Right guys?
紐約跑不了 對吧 伙計們?
Yeah, you're right about that?
沒錯
Well, as long as I'm with her.
只要和她在一起
And you two. I don't care where we're.
還有你們兩個 我不在乎到底在哪
She has the most amazing laugh.
她擁有世界上最動聽的笑聲
Love has no boundaries.
愛無國界
Well, it looks like you're stucked with us for a while.
看來還要再打擾你們一陣了
Dad...
老爸
what's wrong? I just thought we could hang out a bit and...
怎么了 我以為我們可以多聚一會兒
You got me. I got you son.
嚇著我了 我嚇著你了 兒子
You got me with my... You did my thing. You got a background on me.
嚇著我了 用我的拿手好戲
I love it.
我喜歡那個
I got you son.
我唬住你了 兒子
Old man is not too bad, hey Marty?
老爸還挺厲害 馬蒂
Marty? Who's Marty?
馬蒂? 誰是馬蒂?
Come on? I don't know Marty. Don't call me Marty.
別裝了 我不認識馬蒂 別叫我馬蒂
You can't fool me.
你騙不了我的
I don't see no Marty. Ain't no Marty here.
我沒看到馬蒂 這兒沒有馬蒂
Marty, I can look into your eyes...
馬蒂 我可以看著你的眼睛
and I know it's you.
我知道 就是你