You deserve this son.
你應(yīng)得的 兒子
Welcome to the pride.
歡迎任職
Thanks dad.
謝謝你 老爸
But this belongs to you.
但這是屬于你的
No, no son, to us.
不 孩子 是我們的
My son, the king of New York!
我的兒子 紐約之王
That's my baby!
這才是我的寶貝
Love transcends all differences.
愛可以超越一切差異
We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love.
今天我們聚到一起 來慶祝這樣的愛情
Do you take each other, for better or for worse?
你倆是否愿意與對方禍福與共
For better please.
希望是福
What a beautiful weird couple.
多么漂亮又奇怪的一對啊
That's not gonna last.
不可能堅持很久的
Can I kiss the bride Skipper?
我可以吻新娘嗎 老大
No. Music.
不行 放音樂
Struts? Checked.
電力 檢查完畢
Fillets? Checked.
儀器 檢查完畢
Diamonds and gold? Checked.
鉆石黃金 檢查完畢