The water, it's gone.
水沒有了
Oh no. The watering hole has never gone dry before.
哦 不 水塘從沒干過
We're gonna need a lot more dying holes. How could this happen?
我們需要很多等死洞了 怎么會這樣?
Out of my way. What is going on here?
都閃一邊去 到底發生什么事了
The watering hole is dried up, there's barely enough water for one of us.
水干了 我們就一個人喝水都不夠了
Yes, good observation Shirley. I'm Boby.
好觀察力 雪莉 我是斑比
Makunga what will we do? Quiet!
麻昆加 我們該怎么辦? 安靜!
Listen up. I'm afraid there is only one solution to this horrible crisis.
聽著 我想 恐怕只有一個方法 能解決這可怕的危機
We'll all have to fight for it. Fight for it?
我們得競爭水源 競爭?
This is crazy.
這主意太瘋狂了
That's not fair, you'd win.
這不公平 你肯定贏
Exactly Shirley. I'm Boby.
沒錯 雪莉 我是斑
Sorry folks, but life isn't fair.
對不起 伙計們 人生本來就不公平
I'm in charge now. Thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion.
現在我是領袖 這要多謝謝跳舞的獅子艾力提
Please Makunga this is the only water on the reserve.
求你了 麻昆加 這是保護區唯一的水源
If you're thirsty you'll have to look for water off the reserve.
如果你渴 你得去保護區外找水喝
Off the reserve?
去保護區外?
No one leave the reserve and survived. I left the reserve...
從沒人離開保護區存活的 我離開過
and survived.
也存活了