Look Maurice.
看 莫里斯
Here is the perfect spot for my semi-palace
是個好地方 我可以在此建造夏日行宮
so please fill in all these holes and relocate the roofed.
把坑填填 改改水道就行了
Oh, who'd leave a perfectly good head lying around.
誰把那么好看的頭丟在地上了
What a waste.
真浪費資源
Tell me about it. I'm in my prime here.
跟我講一講 我在等死
I'm terminal, you know.
晚期不治
Probably only have another two days left to live.
可能只剩2天可活了
That's a bomber man.
那可真不幸
Oh, if I King Julien, that's my name.
如果我 朱利安國王
Only had two days left to live.
只剩2天可活的話
I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.
會實現所有我夢想要做的事
Like what?
什么事?
I'd love to became a professional whistler.
我想成為職業口哨家
I pretty amazing that I did know.
我現在已經非常令人驚艷了
But I wanna get luck even better.
但我要好上加好
I'd make my living out of it.
完全可以以此為生
You know what else I'd do?
你知道我還會做什么其它事么
I'd invade a neighboring country and impose...
我要去侵略臨國的地盤
...my own ideology even if they didn't want it.
不管他們愿意與否 都會強加我的意識形態予他們
It's easy for you to say, you are a king.
你說得當然簡單 你是個國王啊
Yes. And you are only just a sad little head.
是的 你只是個可悲的小腦袋
But there must be something you want to do before you die.
但你在死前 肯定有想做的事