Saw
鋸子
stitcher.
針
Swallow. You're in my light Steaven.
擦汗 你擋住我的視線了 史蒂文
Oh, say. You've got a brown spot there on your shoulder.
嗯 你肩上有個褐斑
Yeah, that's very observative of you Steven.
很好的觀察力
As you can see, I'm covered in brown spots.
你該發現我全身都是褐斑
OK. That bone will be good as new in a few weeks.
好啦 骨頭過幾周就長好了 跟新的一樣
So, I don't have to pick another dying hole?
那我不需要去那個等死洞了?
No, Timo. You've got your whole life ahead of you.
當然不用 你還有大好的人生可以繼續
Really? Go out there and grab a bite of that horns.
真的嗎 跑去玩吧
Thank you doctor Mankiewicz. Break a leg.
多謝你 醫生 祝你好運
Sweet kid.
可愛的孩子
This spot looks like witch doctor's disease.
呃 那個褐斑像是巫醫綜合癥
Witch doctor's disease?
巫醫綜合癥?
That's the most ridiculous disease, I've ever heard of, Steven.
我聽過最荒唐的病 史蒂文
Wow... Don't ask.
別問
Someone has been naughty.
有人挺淘氣啊
OK. This one will hurt a bit. Joe, our last witch doctor,
可能有點疼 我們前任的巫醫喬
he had a spot just like that.
也長了像那樣的褐斑
Monday Joe
周一喬還活著
Wednesday no Joe.
周三喬就沒了
Wednesday no Joe? I can breathe.
周三喬就沒了 可以呼吸了
Thanks doc.
多謝你 醫生
So, this witch doctor's disease is a real thing?
巫醫綜合癥是真事?
You'll find a cure. Hey, you got at least forty eight hours.
會找到治愈方法的嘿 你至少有48小時啦
But I have never even heard of it.
但我從沒聽說這種病啊
What? I mean, I don't have any penicillin.
我可沒有盤尼西林
I'm gonna need a catscan just to get started.
而最最基本的 我還必須得做個做X線斷層掃描呀
You'll have a lion looking over, they'd be happy to.
找只獅子幫你忙啊 他們肯定樂意