Dad, what are you doing?
爸爸 你在做什么 爸爸 別這樣
Dad no, you can't do this.
爸爸 你不能這么做的
Who could possibly take Zuba's place?
誰能頂替祖巴的位子呢?
Anyone? Someone?
有人嗎 任何人嗎
No one? Hey.
沒人嗎 嘿
You sir.
你嗎 先生?
I guess not.
看來不行
Well I, this is all very awkward, but...
呃 雖然這么說很奇怪 不過
I suppose, I could carry this tremendous burden.
我想 我能擔負起這個重任
Titsy, get the hat.
緹西 把帽子拿過來
As your new leader
作為你們新的領袖
I hereby banish Alakay...
我現在宣布流放艾力提
...he shell wear this hat of shame and...
他應當戴起這個代表恥辱的帽子
leave the watering hole.
離開水塘
For a thousand years or life...
期限為一千年 或 一輩子
...whichever comes last.
看哪個遲來
Come on. Shoo shoo. Get out of here.
唉 走開 走開
You should have told us son.
你應該告訴我們的 兒子
You should have told us that you weren't a real king.
你應該告訴我們你不是個真正的大王
You never told me that I have to fight anybody.
你可沒說我得和人打架
What did you expect son?
不然你想怎樣?
I don't know, maybe a fatherly advice,
我不知道 可能你可以作為父親 給我一點建議呢
like: hey son...it's a fight. You are a lion, aren't you?
比如 兒子 那是個搏斗 但你是獅子 不是嗎
But I never fought another lion in my life.
但我從來沒有跟其他獅子搏斗過
Yeah, yes, right. You dance.
當然沒有 你是跳舞的嘛
And other stuff. The point is,
還有其他的事情 但重點是
your pal, Makunga...set me up back there
你的朋友麻昆加設計陷害了我
I mean, none of these would happen... If you were a real lion...
這一切就不會發生了 如果 如果你是個真正的獅子
Zuba. Yeah, I said it.
祖巴! 是啊 我說了!
A real lion?
真正的獅子?
Thanks.
謝了
Thanks a lot.
太謝謝