You made me so very happy.
你讓我如此快樂。
Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken.
有時生活中確實有永不會破裂的紐帶。
Sometimes,you really can find that one person.
有時你的確能找到那個。
who will stand by you no matter what.
不論發生什么都會支持你的人。
Maybe you'll find it in a spouse.
也許那個人就是你的另一半。
and celebrate it with your dream wedding.
你會用一場夢幻婚禮來慶祝。
But there's also the chance.
但是也用可能。
that the one person you can count on for a lifetime.
你一輩子都依靠的那個人。
the one person who knows you.
那個比你自己。
sometimes better than you know yourself.
都更了解你的人。
is the same person who's been standing beside you all along.
就是那個一直站在你身邊的人。
one year later
一年之后。
Wow! You look great. Hello. Oh, my God. You look great.
你容光煥發啊!嗨,我的天,你太美了。
Well, how was it? How was the vacation?
怎么樣?假期過得如何?
It was amazing. I want to know everything about it.
太美妙了,我什么都要知道。
Actually, I don't. You married my brother. That's weird.
其實我不想知道,你嫁的是我哥哥,感覺很奇怪。