I'm fine.
我沒事。
This is all my fault. That video was never supposed to happen.
都是我錯,那視頻不應該被放出來。
I mean, it was supposed to happen, it was supposed to happen...
我是說,本會被放出來。
but I canceled it. I thought I did.
但是我又撤掉了,我以為我撤掉了。
'Cause I could never do that to you.
因為我決不會這么對你。
Emma, you're my best friend.
艾瑪,你是我最好的朋友。
Oh, this fighting is so dumb.
這次的吵架太愚蠢了。
I'm so sorry about everything.
我為所有的事道歉。
I'm sorry...too.
我也很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉。
If I ruined it for you, I don't want it anymore.
如果我毀了你的,我自己也不想進行下去了。
If Fletcher and I were perfect for each other, then...
如果弗萊徹和我是完美的一對,那么。
we'd be getting married, and we're not.
我們還是會結婚的,但我們沒有。
Are you crying?
你在哭嗎?
eah. It's like a whole new me.
是啊,這是個全新的我。
And I just...I cry all the time.
這個我,總是在哭。
I'm kind of a basket case.
我現在就是個愛哭鬼。
No, Liv, I didn't want that. I'm sorry.
不,麗芙,我沒想你這樣的,對不起。
No. No, you were right.
不,不,你是對的。
I don't have to have it constantly together all the time.
我用不著永遠冷靜自持。
It's like... this huge wake-up call.
就如醍醐灌頂。
And I'm kind of stumbling around a little bit, but...
雖然我有些磕磕絆絆,但是。
I'm awake.
我清醒了。