So, according to Ms. St. Claire, you are allowed one weak nip...
據圣克萊爾夫人說,在婚禮前你可以。
before the wedding, to sort of steady the nerves.
來上一小杯,壯壯膽。
So we have scotch- Okay. Scotch is good.
有蘇格蘭酒,好,蘇格蘭酒就行。
We have vodka and tequila.
還有伏特加和龍舌蘭。
Tequila, tequila? Tequila! Tequila!
龍舌蘭 ,龍舌蘭?龍舌蘭!龍舌蘭!
Kevin! Tequila. Tequila's so trashy.
凱文!龍舌蘭,龍舌蘭真是垃圾。
No, no, no. Kevin. Kevin, listen to me. You don't even like tequila.
不,不,不,凱文,聽我說,你不喜歡龍舌蘭。
You take this to Marion. You tell her I switched the DVD's.
你把這個拿給瑪瑞安,告訴她我換了,DVD。
She needs to play this when Emma walks down the aisle.
在艾瑪走向圣壇時應該放這個。
I thought we were rising above this sort of thing.
我以為我們不搞這種事了呢。
We are, which is why I need you to do this for me right now. Hurry!
是不搞了,所以我才讓你去干這個,快!
You'll thank me one day.
有一天你會感謝我的。
I'll go get that.
我來開吧。
That's very helpful. Okay.
幫了忙了,好的。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Oh, my God. It's your parents.
我的天,是你的父母。
Come on in. Look, isn't she a bridal beauty?
進來,看,她是不是個很美的新娘?
She sure is. Oh, my gosh.
她當然是,我的天。
Oh, wow, Mom. Oh, my God! Is that my dress?
媽,我的天,這是我的婚紗?
Are you happy?
你高興嗎?
I'm happy if you're happy.
你高興我就高興。
Sweetheart, you could get married in a brown paper bag, I wouldn't care.
甜心,就算你穿著棕色紙袋結婚,我都不介意。
This is your day.
今天是你的大日子。