I'm fine.
我沒事。
Emma, what the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind?
艾瑪,你在干什么啊?你瘋了嗎?
You just ruined our wedding. You happy now?
你毀了我們的婚禮,這下高興了?
Your friend? History.
你的朋友?成為歷史了。
'Cause she's a bad influence on you, and she always has been.
因為她帶壞了你,一直如此。
Judging by that DVD, you're a lot more like her than I thought.
從那視頻來看,你比我想的更像她。
Good. I hope so. What?
很好,我正希望如此,什么?
Fletcher, you've been my friend for 10 years.
弗萊徹,我們當了10年的朋友。
I need you to be my friend now and tell me the truth.
我現在需要你作為朋友對我實話實說。
You're in love with a girl that you met 10 years ago.
你愛上的是你10年前認識的那個姑娘。
Hey, what's the matter with that? Huh?
嘿,這有什么不對?
She's not here anymore.
她已經不在了。
I don't want to spend the rest of my life fighting, Fletch.
我不想下輩子就在吵架中渡過,弗萊其。
Or caving.
或是在忍耐中。
Neither do you.
你也不想。
We're different. We want different things.
我們不一樣,價值觀不一樣。
You know that's true, don't you?
你知道的,不是嗎?
I knew.
我知道。
Good-bye.
再見。