Will you stand up there with me?
你想站在我身邊嗎?
Where else would I be?
不然我還能在哪?
Reset, people. Reset.
重新開始,重新開始。
Oh, I almost forgot something.
我差點忘了。
Oh, my God. Em? here did you find that?
我的天,艾?你在哪找到的?
Two little girls saved it for us.
兩個小姑娘幫我們保存的。
Come on.
來吧。
Hi.
嗨。
Hey. Are you single? Uh, yeah.
嘿,你是單身嗎?是的。
Are you straight? I don't like labels.
你是異性戀嗎?我不喜歡當異類。
So sorry to hear about your divorce.
很遺憾聽到你離婚了。
And next time, I'm definitely getting married at the Plaza.
下次我絕對要在廣場酒店結婚。
You treated me so kind I'm about to lose my mind.
你對我那么好,讓我快失去理智。
You made me so Very happy.
你讓我如此幸福。
Do you wanna dance? Yes.
想跳舞嗎?是的。
Let's go. Okay.
我們跳吧,好的。
No, baby. Baby, let it happen on its own.
不,寶貝,寶貝,就順其自然吧。
Uh-oh. Did I make a horrible mistake and marry someone who's smarter than I am?
我是不是犯了個大錯,嫁了個比我聰明的人?
It was quite a wedding.
真是場盛大的婚禮啊。
And as I stood there watching.
我站在那看著。
I realized something I'd forgotten a long time ago.
我回想到某些我早已忘記的事。