Oh, boy, I need a tissue.
我需要張紙巾。
Oh, my God. I'm gonna cry. You're gonna screw up your makeup, honey.
我的天,我要哭了嗎,你會把妝弄花的,寶貝。
I found this when we moved to Boca, and I saved it.
我們搬去博卡時我找到了這個,就保存下來了。
Dad. What is it? I knew there'd come a day to give it to you.
爸,是什么?我知道會有交到你手上的一天。
Go ahead. Open it.
來吧,打開吧。
In case you need something old or blue.
以防你需要舊的,或是藍色的東西。
It's really Liv's.
這其實是麗芙的。
Well, something borrowed then.
那就算是借的。
Daddy, I need to see her.
爸爸,我想見她。
I think she feels the same way.
我想她也是這么想的。
I'll get that.
我來開門。
Oh, it's Marion.
噢,是瑪瑞安。
Uh, places, people. We're on in two.
就位了,我們有兩場要辦。
Marion, could I just run down the hallway for a second?
瑪瑞安,我能去下那邊嗎?
Emma, you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Ready.
艾瑪,你是我見過的最美的新娘,準備。
Bride one, walking. Bride one, walking.
1號新娘,上路了,1號新娘,上路了。
I was a little girl.
我還是個小女孩。
Alone in my little world.
獨自呆在自己的世界里。
Who dreamed of a little home for me,It's time.
夢想有個自己的家 到時間了。
I played pretend between the trees.
我在樹林里玩家家酒 。
And fed my houseguests bark and leaves.
用樹皮樹葉招待客人。
And laughed in my pretty bed of green.
在我的綠色大床上歡笑。
I had a dream.
我有個夢想 。
That I could fly.
夢想我能飛翔。
From the highest swing.
從最高的地方。
I had a dream.
我有個夢想。
Ooh...
喔。