Okay. I'm going to Liv's ceremony.
好的,我要參加麗芙的儀式。
and Emma's reception. More booze.
艾瑪的婚宴,那酒更多。
I'm gonna do a quick head count of the hot drunk single guys and then choose.
我要清點一下喝醉的單身帥哥人數再做決定。
Good call. Allan. Lerner.
好主意,愛倫,能納。
Hey, Mr. Allan. How are you?
嘿,愛倫先生,最近怎么樣?
I'm good, bud. How're you? Big day, huh?
我很好嗎,兄弟,你呢?大日子,哈?
Yes. Yes, it is.
是啊,是大日子。
I caught a glimpse of Emma when I was scouting out the enemy camp.
我偵查敵情的時候,看到了艾瑪一眼。
She is beautiful, sir.
她很漂亮,先生。
Thank you, Nathan.
謝謝,內森。
Listen, you think I could have a word with your sister?
聽著,我能跟你妹妹說句話嗎?
Not about the-the fight, about something else. Oh, yeah. Sure.
不是為吵架的事,是別的,當然了。
Liv.
麗芙。
Hi! Mr. Allan!
嗨!愛倫先生!
Oh, Liv.
麗芙。
Wow. Your mom and dad would be so proud.
你的父母會為你驕傲的。
Thank you. Of both of you.
謝謝,為你們倆。
Thank you. Thanks.
謝謝你,謝謝。
I just want to pass on a blessing from our generation.
我只是想送上老輩人的祝福。
Not just from myself but from...
不只來自我的。
f-from my dear friends who would've given anything to be here today.
還有我最親愛的朋友們,他們肯定非常想在場。
Good luck, sweetheart.
祝你好運,甜心。
Nate. Mr. Allan, thank you.
內特,愛倫先生,謝謝你。
Good to see you. All right.
很高興見到你,好了。
You too.
我也是。
Such a good man. Emma's so much like him.
真是個好人,艾瑪和他很像。