And, Em, you're gonna make a beautiful bride. Really.
艾瑪 你會是個很漂亮的新娘,真的。
Yeah? Yeah. I always thought so.
是嗎?是的,我一直這么想。
Thanks. Bye.
謝謝,再見。
Despite it all, when morning broke on that sixth of June.
雖然發生了這么多事 當6月6號的清晨降臨。
it was the perfect day for a wedding.
這確實是結婚的完美日子。
Well, two weddings.
兩場婚禮。
T-minus three hours, people.
還有三個小時。
Guard your camps, execute your duties...
站好你們的崗,完成你們的任務。
and we may make it out of here alive.
我們也許能活著出來。
Incoming, people.
開始了。
Roses for Lerner. Peonies for Allan.
能納的玫瑰,愛倫的芍藥。
Has the Allan officiant reported for duty yet? Yes, he has.
愛倫那邊的主婚人到位了嗎?是的,到了。
Linens for Lerner? Yes.
給能納的亞麻布呢?到了。
Excellent.
非常好。
Let's move, people. This is not a dress rehearsal.
動起來,這不是試裝彩排。
Amazing. You can't even see the blue anymore.
太好了,已經看不到藍色了。
Oh, Liv.
麗芙。
My God, you're the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.
我的天,你是我見過的最漂亮的新娘。
Thank you.
謝謝。