I’m just under so much pressure with the wedding.
我對于婚禮感到太緊張了.
Do you realize November 2 is three weeks from now?
你是否意識到從現在算起 距離11月2日只有三周時間了?
Oh, honey. -Don’t have it. –
哦, 寶貝兒. -別嫁了.
Don’t come. -Here. Here. –
算了吧. -這兒. 這兒.
I’m working on table seating now, so I can just erase your name.
我現在就坐在桌前, 把你的姓名從名單上涂掉.
Can I see it? -No. –
我可以看嗎? -不行.
Let me look. I can’t look for a second?
讓我看看吧. 我就瞥一眼不行嗎?
You want to see where Bill is sitting. -No. That is over. Right?
你想知道比爾坐的位置吧. -不. 他們已經結束了。
Right? Giselle, right?
對不對? 杰斯麗, 對不?
Damn it.
去你的.
Do I look a little bit like her? -Like who?
是不是看上去有些像她? -象誰?
Katherine Watson. -You mean, "crap is art"?
凱瑟琳 沃森. -你是說, "垃圾是藝術的"?
I think she’s fabulous. –Well, no man wanted her.
我覺得她真愚蠢. -可不, 沒有男人娶她.
She isn’t dead. -She’s at least 30.
她并不老. -她至少三十了.
Oh, no. No. -I guess she never wanted children.
哦, 不行. 別看. -我猜她不想要孩子.
For your information...
根據你的情報...
Katherine Watson had to take this job to escape from California. ...
凱瑟琳 沃森 來這兒當老師 是為了逃離加利福尼亞.
Please.
快說吧.
She had a torrid affair with a Hollywood movie star.
她與一位好萊塢明星發生過駭人聽聞的風流韻事.
She came here to get away. -That’s ridiculous.
她 來這兒是為了逃開. -太荒唐了.
Who was it? -I don’t know.
他是誰? -我不知道.
Who was it, Giselle? Don’t be a pimple! Tell me!
他是誰, 杰斯麗? 別賣關子了! 告訴我!