I can see that. -Who?
看得出來. -這人是誰?
My mother. I painted it for her birthday.
我的母親. 是我為她生日所畫.
Next slide. This is my mom.
下一張. 這是我的母親.
ls it art? -It’s a snapshot.
這也是藝術? -一張快照而已.
If I told you Ansel Adams had taken it, would that make a difference?
如果我告訴你們這是安塞姆 亞當拍攝的呢, 這是否具有決定性意義呢?
Art isn’t art until someone says it is. -It’s art!
是否可稱為藝術需由某些人來決定. -這就是藝術!
The right people. -Who are they?
需經權威人士認可. -他們是誰?
Betty Warren!
貝蒂 沃倫!
We’re lucky we have one right here. -Screw you.
多么榮幸我們中間就有一位. -去你的.
Could you go back to the Soutine, please?
請回到蘇蒂恩的作品?
Just look at it again. Look beyond the paint.
再看一遍. 透過畫面去看.
Let us try to open our minds to a new idea.
讓我們的心靈為新的思想打開一扇門.
All right, back to chapter three. Has anyone read it?
好, 回到第三章. 有人讀過么?
"When your courses are set, and a dream boat you’ve met...
"當你的航程已然開啟,夢中情人翩然而至...
have a real cigarette. Have a Camel."
點上一根香煙,駱駝牌的."
I’ve got my courses, I’ve got my Camel cigarette. Where is my dream boat?
我已經啟程, 也點上了駱駝香煙. 我的夢中情人在哪里?
Giselle, where is my dream boat? -Betty’s cousin isn’t good enough?
杰斯麗, 我的夢中情人在哪里? -貝蒂表兄如何?
I haven’t met him. -Don’t encourage her.
我不認識他. -別逗她了.
He’s only escorting Connie as a favor.
他只是出于友好才陪伴康尼的.
Why are you like this?
你怎能這樣說?
I didn’t mean that.
我不是那個意思.