You do know it's a trap. Tell him.
你明知這是陷阱,跟他說。
If the Bruce wanted to kill you...
若羅伯特要殺你。
he'd have done it at Falkirk.
在福克就會動手。
I know. I saw.
我知道,我見到了。
Leave him aside. What about the others?
別理會他,其他人呢?
Nest of scheming bastards!
全是一丘之貉。
They couldn't agree on the color of shite!
他們連屎的顏色都有意見。
It's a trap. Are you blind?
這是陷阱,你不知道?
Look at us.
看看我們自己。
We've got to try.
我們一定要試。
We can't do this alone.
我們不能單獨行事。
Joining the nobles is the only hope for our people.
加盟貴族是唯一機會。
You know what happens if we don't take that chance?
若不做,你知道結果會如何?
What?
會怎么樣?
Nothing.
什么都沒。
I don't want to be a martyr.
我不想當烈士。
Nor I. I want to live.
我也不想,我想活。
I want a home and children and peace.
我想成家生子。
Do you?
你想嗎?
Aye, I do.
是,我想。