I will see the prisoner.
我要見犯人。
We've got orders from the king...
國王有令。
The king will be dead in a month.
國王快死了。
Who do you think will rule this kingdom?
你想將由誰統治這王國?
Now open this door.
快開門。
Majesty.
陛下。
Come on, filth. Up on your feet.
站起來,臟人。
Stop it.
住手。
Leave me.
退下。
I said, leave me!
我說,退下!
Milady.
王妃殿下。
Sire, I come to beg you...
大人,我來求你。
to confess all and swear allegiance to the king...
承認這一切,向國王宣誓效忠吧。
that he might show you mercy.
他會饒你的。
Will he show mercy to my country?
他會饒過蘇格蘭嗎?
Mercy is to die quickly...
饒你就是讓你快點死。
perhaps even live in a tower.
也許將你關在塔上。
In time, who knows what can happen...
假以時日,也許會有轉機。
if you can only live?
只要你能活著?
If I swear to him...
若我向他宣誓。
then all that I am is dead already.
那樣的我,等于早死了。
You will die. It will be awful.
你若死了,一切會更慘。
Every man dies.
所有人都會死。
Not every man really lives.
不是每個人都能活。