Drink this.
喝這。
It will dull your pain.
會緩和你的痛苦。
No. It will numb my wits.
不,會麻木我的智慧。
I must have them all.
我現在必須要清醒。
For if I'm senseless, or if I wail...
我若神智不清或哀泣。
then Longshanks will have broken me.
長腿就會馴服我。
I can't bear the thought of your torture.
我不能忍受你受苦。
Take it.
喝下。
All right.
好吧。
I have come to beg for the life of William Wallace.
我來為威廉華萊士求饒。
You're quite taken with him, aren't you?
你真的很喜歡他。
I respect him.
我尊敬他。
At worst, he was a worthy enemy.
最起碼,他是個可敬的敵人。
Show mercy, O thou great king...
寬恕他,陛下。
and win the respect of your own people.
贏取民心。
Even now...you are incapable of mercy.
直到現在,你仍不懂寬恕。
And you...
至于你。
To you, that word is as unfamiliar as love.
這字眼與愛都是你所不熟悉的。
Before he lost his powers of speech...
在他失去說話能力前。
he told me his one comfort was that.
他曾說。