Longshanks acquired Wallace.
長腿要抓華萊士。
So did our nobles.
我們的貴族也要。
That was the price of your crown.
那就是你皇冠的代價。
Die!
死吧!
I want you to die!
我要你死!
Soon enough I'll be dead, and you'll be king.
我遲早會死的,你就會當國王。
I don't want anything from you.
我對你無所求。
You're not a man!
你不是人!
You're not my father.
你不是我父親。
You're my son, and you've always known my mind.
你是我兒子 你一直了解我心意。
You deceived me.
你欺騙了我。
You let yourself be deceived.
你是自欺欺人。
In your heart, you always knew what had to happen here.
在你心中,你一直清楚情況。
Thus, you know what it means to hate.
終于,你了解仇恨的意義。
Now you're ready to be a king.
現在你可以準備當國王了。
My hate will die...with you.
我的恨,將與你共存亡。
William Wallace.
威廉華萊士。
you stand in taint of high treason.
你被控叛逆。
Against whom?
對誰?
Against your king.
對你的國王。
Have you anything to say?
有何辯解?
Never in my whole life...
在我一生當中。
did I swear allegiance to him.
從未向他宣誓效忠過。
It matters not. He is your king.
那無所謂 他是你的國王。
Confess, and you may receive a quick death.
認罪吧,可讓你速死。
Deny, and you must be purified by pain.
否認的話,讓你從苦刑中懺悔。
Do you confess?
要承認嗎?
Do you confess?
要承認嗎?
Then on the morrow,
明天。
you shall receive your purification.
讓你受苦刑。