"Trang Pak made out with Coach Carr"?
“帕春和卡爾教練有染”?
"And so did Sun Jin Dinh."
孫金頂也是
You little slut!
你個小蕩婦!
You're the slut!
你才是蕩婦!
Hey! Hey! Settle down! All right, hey.
嘿!嘿!安靜!好了,嘿
No. You do not push and...
不,你們別相互推攘...
Do you have anything else you wanna say?
你還有什么想說的嗎?
Miss Smith?
史密斯小姐?
Whoever wrote it probably didn't think anyone would ever see it.
無論是誰寫的,可能都 不會想到有人會看到?
I hope that nobody else ever does see it.
我不希望其他人看到這個
Mom, can you pick me up? I'm scared.
媽媽,你能接我走嗎?我好怕
- "Janis Ian, dyke"? - That's original.
- “詹妮絲·伊恩,拉拉?” - 這是原件
- "Too gay to function"? - Hey! -
“行為夸張”?! - 嘿!
That's only okay when I say it.
這只有我這么說
- Did you write this? - No, I swear!
- 你寫的? - 不,我發誓!
- Then you told somebody! - She told!
- 那你告訴了別人! - 她講過!
- You little bitch! - You're a bitch!
- 你個小賤人! - 你是個婊子!
Yeah! Take your top off!
好!把頭擰下來!
- Now, here's what we're gonna do... - Ron, come quick!
- 現在,我們要... - 羅,快來!
They've gone wild. The girls have gone wild.
她們發瘋了,女孩們發瘋了