Regina, stop!
莉賈娜,拜托!莉賈娜,別!
No! Do you know what everyone says about you?
不!你知道別人是怎么說你的嗎?
They say that you're a home-schooled jungle freak
她們說你是接受家庭式教育的怪物
who's a less-hot version of me.
是我的另一個不太性感的翻版
Yeah. So don't try to act so innocent.
是的, 別再表現的那么天真了
You can take that fake apology and shove it right up your hairy...
你可以接受那個虛假的道歉 然后將其置之腦后...
And that's how Regina George died.
莉賈娜·喬治就那樣死了
No, I'm totally kidding, but she did get hurt.
不,只是個玩笑,但她的確受傷了
Some girls say they saw her head go all the way around,
有人看見她的頭到處滾
but that's just a rumor.
但那只是謠言,
Some people swear they saw me push her in front of the bus.
有人發誓說看見我把她推到車前,
That was an even worse rumor.
這是更糟糕的謠言
- Everybody done? - No. Mom, I didn't do it.
- 都吃完了嗎? - 沒,媽媽,那不是我寫的
I don't know what to believe anymore.
我不知道應該相信什么
Mom, believe me. I'm your daughter.
媽媽,相信我,我是你女兒
Why are my tribal vases under the sink?
為什么我部落的花瓶在水池底下?
My tribal vases. Why were they under the sink?
我的花瓶!為什么在下面?
I don't know.
我不知道
This is the fertility vase of the Ndebele tribe.
這是象征豐收的,尼貝利部落的花瓶
- Does that mean anything to you? - No.
- 對你有意義嗎? - 沒有
Who are you?
你到底是誰?
Great. All my friends hate me, and now my mom hates me.
絕好,所有的朋友恨我 現在連我的媽媽也恨我
Your mom does not hate you.
你母親不是恨你
She's afraid of you.
她是擔心你
I don't know, maybe we mainstream-schooled you too soon.
我不知道,也許是我們急于讓你接受主流教育
Maybe you should come back and be home-schooled again for a while.
也許你應該再接受一段時間的家庭式教育
No. Only thing worse than going back will be not going back.
不,再調換回來會變得更糟糕
How bad's it gonna be tomorrow?
明天會更糟糕嗎?
Remember when we saw those lions fighting over the wart hog carcass?
記得我們看到那些獅子 同野豬打仗的場景嗎?
I'll be the wart hog.
我就是那野豬