Well, unless someone wants to come forward and say, "I made it all up,"
呃...除非誰站出來說,“都是我寫的”
this is how we have to handle it. To say that someone...
否則我們只有這樣處理,說有人...
Oh, no. Bye, Aaron. You're gonna hate me forever.
噢,不,再見,亞倫,你會永遠恨我
Mr. Duvall. I wrote it.
杜瓦爾先生是我寫的
Come on, Cady.
來,凱蒂
When you get bit by a snake, you're supposed to suck the poison out.
當你被蛇咬了一口你就要把毒液吸出來
That's what I had to do, suck all the poison out of my life.
那就是我要做的 把我生活中的毒液全吸出來
I started with Regina,
從莉賈娜開始
who was living proof that the more people are scared of you,
她是活生生的證明 怕你的人越多
the more flowers you get.
得到的花就越多
Then there was Ms. Norbury,
接下來是諾布利小姐
who was living proof that no good deed goes unpunished.
她也是活生生的證明 不做壞事不會受懲罰
Hi. Did you wanna buy some drugs?
噢,嗨,想買毒品嗎?
- I'm just done with my quiz. - Wait. I'll grade it right now.
- 我只是做完了試卷 - 等會,我現在就評分
I gotta say, watching the police search my house
我得說,看著警察搜查我的房間
really was the cherry on top of a fantastic year.
真是這不可思議的一年中 最值得記憶的事情
How much trouble did you get in for telling the truth?
把事實說出來很困難吧?
Well, you didn't write that whole book yourself.
整本書不全是你寫的
Did you tell Mr. Duvall who else did it?
有沒有告訴杜瓦爾先生還有誰?
No, because I'm trying this new thing
沒有,因為我想嘗試一下新方法
where I don't talk about people behind their backs.
不在別人背后議論
That's right. Getting hit by a bus is pretty good punishment.
沒錯,被車撞一下的確是個很好的教訓
Ninety-four.
94分
Thanks.
多謝
Anyway, I'm sorry.
怎么說...我非常抱歉
I forgive you.
我原諒你