Oh, my God! Oh, jeez. Okay, walk it off. Walk it off.
哦,上帝!噢,呀 好了,走開,走開
Okay, that hurt.
沒事,真疼啊
They're okay.
她們沒事
They're okay.
她們沒事
Oh, boy. Okay, who's next? Who's next? Keep it going.
噢,男孩們,好了,誰下一個? 誰下一個?繼續
Oh, my God. It's her dream come true, diving into a big pile of girls.
噢,上帝,她要夢想成真了 跳進一群女人當中
Okay. Yeah, I've got an apology.
噢,是的,我要道個歉
So I have this friend who is a new student this year,
我有一個朋友,今年的新生
and I convinced her that it would be fun to mess up Regina George's life.
我說服她擾亂莉賈娜·喬治的生活 這是很有趣的事
So I had her pretend to be friends with Regina,
所以我讓她假裝和莉賈娜交朋友
and then she would come to my house after
這樣她就可以來到我家
and we would just laugh about all the dumb stuff Regina said.
而我們就可以嘲笑莉賈娜所說的傻話
And we gave her these candy bar things that would make her gain weight,
我們還給她吃糖果棒讓她增肥了
and we turned her best friends against her.
我們還離間她最好的朋友
And then... Oh, yeah, Cady. You know my friend Cady.
還有...噢,是的,凱蒂... 我的朋友凱蒂
She made out with Regina's boyfriend
和莉賈娜的男朋友有一腿
and then convinced him to break up with her.
叫他和莉賈娜分手
Oh, God, and we gave you foot cream instead of face wash.
噢,上帝,她給你的是 搽腳油,而不是潔面乳
God! I am so sorry, Regina.
上帝!很抱歉,莉賈娜
Really, I don't know why I did it.
真的,我不知道自己在作什么
I guess it's probably because I've got a big lesbian crush on you.
我想這可能是因為 我愛上你了
Suck on that!
真惡心!