I'm really disappointed in you, Cady.
我對你太失望了,凱蒂
Okay, so we're all here because of this book, right?
好,我們來這是為了這本書,對嗎?
Well, I don't know who wrote this book,
呃...我不知道,誰寫了這本書
but you all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores.
但是你們必須立刻停止互相罵蕩婦和妓女
It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.
男孩子罵你們蕩婦和妓女還行
Who here has ever been called a slut?
這里誰被罵過蕩婦?
Okay, everybody up.
好,大家起立
Ms. Norbury had us write out apologies to people that we'd hurt in our lives.
諾布利小姐叫我們向受過我們傷害的人道歉
"Alyssa, I'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch.
“阿莉薩,抱歉我叫過你暴牙婊子
"It's not your fault you're so gap-toothed."
“你暴牙,這不是你的錯”
"Gretchen,
"格雷琴,
"I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea
“我很抱歉上次在邦諾書店
"at Barnes & Noble,
“你腹瀉的時候嘲笑你
"and I'm sorry I told everyone about it,"
“另外我非常抱歉告訴所有人”
and I'm sorry for repeating it now.
抱歉我現在又說了一遍
Laura, I don't hate you because you're fat.
勞拉,我不是因為你胖而恨你
]You're fat because I hate you.
因為我恨你,所以說你胖
"I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.
我只希望我們能象中學時一樣要好
"I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles,
我希望我能烤一個彩虹和微笑做成的蛋糕
"and we'd all eat it and be happy."
我們一起享用,分享快樂
She doesn't even go here!
她不是這兒的
Do you even go to this school?
你是我們學校的嗎?
No. I just have a lot of feelings.
不,我只是有很多感觸
Okay, go home.
好啦,回家去吧