- What's going on? - Have a seat, Miss Heron.
- 什么事? - 請坐,海倫小姐
- Have you ever seen this before? - No.
- 你以前看到過這個嗎? - 沒有
I mean, yes, I've seen it before, but it's not mine.
我的意思是,是的,我看到過 但這不是我的
You better get your story straight, Miss Heron,
你最好說實話,海倫小姐
because I'm not messing around here.
因為我不想在這兒浪費時間
It's not ours. It's Regina's.
這不是我們的,是莉賈娜的
Yeah, she's trying to make it look like we wrote it, but really, she wrote it.
對,她想把這弄得看上去是我們的 但是,真的,是她寫的
Miss Wieners, why would Regina
維納斯小姐,莉賈娜為什么
refer to herself as a "fugly slut"?
會說自己是“臭蕩婦”呢?
Miss Smith, this is no time to be laughing.
史密斯小姐,現在不是笑的時候
We're gonna get to the bottom of this right now.
我們現在就把這件事搞清楚
Maybe we're not in that book because everybody likes us,
也許我們不在書里,是因為大家都喜歡我們
and I don't wanna be punished for being well-liked.
我不想因為受人喜歡而遭指責
And I don't think my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel,
另外,我想我父親,果餡卷的發明者
would be too pleased to hear about this.
聽說后也不會太高興
"Made out with a hot dog"?
“和熱狗有染”?
Oh, my God, that was one time!
哦,上帝,就一次啊!
"Dawn Schweitzer has a huge ass"? Who would write that?
“道恩·施韋策是個肥臀”? 誰會寫這個?
Who wouldn't write that?
誰不會寫?