But the thing is, I'm not really bad at math.
但事實是,我不是真的數學不好
I'm actually really good at math. You're kind of bad at math.
我的數學真的很好,而你卻挺差的
Anyways, now I'm failing. Isn't that funny?
總之,現在我不及格,有趣吧?
Wait. You're failing on purpose? That's stupid.
等一下,你故意不及格?太笨了
No. Not on purpose. Just, you know...
不,不是故意,你知道,只是...
I just wanted a reason to talk to you.
我想找個理由和你說話
So why didn't you just talk to me?
為什么你不和我直說呢?
Well, because I couldn't. Because of Regina.
呃...因為我不能,因為莉賈娜
Because you were her property...
因為你是她的...
- Her property? - No. Shut up. Not her property...
- 她的? - 不,不講了,不是她的...
No, don't tell me to shut up.
不,不要叫我閉嘴
- I wasn't... - God, you know what?
- 我不是... - 上帝,你知道嗎?
You are just like a clone of Regina.
你簡直就是莉賈娜的翻版
Oh, no, no, listen to me. You're not listening to me...
哦,不,不,聽我說,你不在聽我說...
Oh, no. It was coming up again. Word vomit. No, wait a minute...
哦,不,又來了,要吐出來了 不,等一下...
What is this?
- 你們在干嗎?!
Actual vomit.
- 真要吐了
Aaron!
亞倫!
Aaron, wait! Just...
亞倫,等等!...
Okay. Call me.
好,給我電話
- Oh, God. - You dirty little liar.
- 哦,上帝 - 你這個骯臟的小騙子
I'm sorry. I can explain.
抱歉,我來解釋
Explain how you forgot to invite us to your party?
解釋你怎么忘了邀請我們來參加你的晚會?
Janis, I cannot stop this car. I have a curfew.
詹妮絲,我不停車了,我有宵禁令的
You know I couldn't invite you. I had to pretend to be Plastic.
你知道我不能邀請你 我得裝作“魔鬼身材”的一員
Hey, buddy, you're not pretending anymore.
嘿,朋友,你別再裝了
You're Plastic. Cold, shiny, hard Plastic.
你就是“魔鬼身材”的一員 冰冷的、耀眼的、頑固的“魔鬼身材”
Curfew, 1:00 a.m. It is now 1:10.
宵禁令是凌晨1點,現在是1:10
Did you have an awesome time?
你度過了一個絕好的夜晚?
Did you drink awesome shooters and listen to awesome music,
喝著絕好的飲料,聽著絕好的音樂
and then just sit around and soak up each other's awesomeness?
然后坐在一起分享彼此的精彩?
You know what? You're the one who made me like this
就是你讓我變成這樣的
so you could use me for your eighth-grade revenge.
這樣就可以利用我來報八年級的仇
God! See, at least me and Regina George know we're mean.
上帝!瞧,至少我和莉賈娜·喬治知道我們賤
You try to act like you're so innocent. Like, "I used to live in Africa
你卻裝作天真無邪的說 “噢,我以前住在非洲
"with all the little birdies and the little monkeys."
有很多小鳥,小猴子”