Okay.
好
It was not enough.
根本不夠
Somehow, the word had gotten out about my small get-together.
不知怎么,我辦聚會的事傳了出去
Jason is here with Taylor Wedell.
杰森和泰勒·威德爾在這兒
He's just using her to make you mad.
他是讓她來氣你的
- Have you guys seen Aaron yet? - No.
- 你們看到亞倫了嗎? - 沒有
Dude, put on the Ramayana Monkey Chant.
哥們,放《羅摩衍那猴子圣歌》吧
- Do I know you? - Deek! What up, dog?
- 我認識你嗎? - 迪克!怎么了,小妞兒?
She thinks she's gonna have a party and not invite me?
她認為她可以舉行晚會不邀請我?
- Who does she think she is? - You're right, hon.
- 她認為她是誰? - 你說得對,甜心
I like, invented her, you know what I mean?
就像是我發掘了她,你知道我的意思吧?
I have to talk to you.
我有話對你說
Whatever.
什么?
- I love you. - I know, I know.
- 我愛你 - 我知道,我知道
Hey! Put that down!
嘿!把那放下!
Was Aaron blowing me off?
亞倫放我飛機?
What's up? Gretchen came to talk to me.
什么事?格雷琴來找我談
- Oh, no. - Look,
- 哦,不要 - 瞧
I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but I only date women of color.
我并不想傷害你的感情 但我只和有色女人約會
I have to pee.
我要去小便