You can walk home, bitches.
你可以走回家,婊子
Watch where you're going, fat-ass!
瞧你怎么在走路,肥屁股!
Gretchen and Karen followed me around all afternoon.
格雷琴和克倫整個下午都跟著我
- So, what are we doing this weekend? - Yeah, what are we doing?
- 那我們周末干什么? - 是啊,周末干什么?
I have to go to Madison with my parents.
哦,我要和父母去麥迪遜
What...
什么...?
We have tickets for this thing.
我們都買好票了
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
Was I the new queen bee?
我會是新的蜂后嗎?
I can try and get out of it.
我會去努力爭取一下的
- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
- 好的 - 好,好
Because I told my friend Janis I'd go to her art show.
因為我告訴了我的朋友詹妮絲 我會去看她的藝術展
We've had these tickets for months.
我們幾個月前就買好票了
You love Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
但你喜歡雷迪斯密斯來的黑斧樂隊
But she's my friend, and I made her a promise.
但是她是我的朋友,而且我已經答應她了
I think Cady's old enough to spend one night on her own.
我想凱蒂夠大了,可以獨自過夜了
I had learned how to control everyone around me.
我已經學會怎么控制我周圍的人了
Hey. I'm having a small get-together at my house tomorrow night.
嘿,明晚在我家有個小型的聚會
- Is Regina going? - No. Do you think I'm an idiot?
- 莉賈娜去嗎? - 不,你認為我是個傻瓜嗎?
No, it's just gonna be a few cool people, and you better be one of them, byotch.
不,去的都是些很酷的家伙你最好也是其中一員,小可愛
- Fine, I'll go. - Shut up.
- 好,我會去的 - 說定了
I love that shirt on you.
我喜歡你穿這件衣服