I know it may look like I'd become a bitch,
我知道看上去我象個婊子
but that's only because I was acting like a bitch.
但那只是因為我在扮一個婊子
Hey, I called you last night. How come you didn't call me back?
嘿,昨天我打你電話,你怎么沒回我?
I got busy. Sorry.
噢,我很忙,抱歉
So you need a ride to my art show this weekend?
那周末你需要乘車去我的藝術展?
No. I have to go to Madison with my parents.
不,我得和父母去麥迪遜
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Well, you wanna watch a movie tonight?
嗯,今晚想去看電影嗎?
Can't. I'm doing major Plastic sabotage tonight.
不行,今晚我要蓄謀對“魔鬼身材” 發動決定性的攻擊
But we don't have anything planned for tonight.
但是我們今晚沒有任何計劃
I planned this one on my own.
哦,是我自己計劃的
Love you. Bye.
愛你們,再見
Gretchen thinks you're mad at her
格雷琴認為你在生她的氣
because she's running for Spring Fling Queen.
因為她參加了春季狂歡會王后的競選
Oh, my God, I'm not mad at her. I'm worried about her.
噢,上帝,我沒生她氣,我是擔心她
I think somebody nominated her as a joke or something.
我認為她被提名是有人在捉弄她
And when nobody votes for her, she's gonna have a total meltdown.
如果沒人投她票,她會徹底崩潰
And who's gonna have to take care of her? Me.
那還有誰來安慰她?我
So you don't think anyone will vote for her?
所以你認為不會有人投她票?
Cady, she's not pretty.
凱蒂,她不漂亮
I mean, that sounds bad, but whatever.
這聽上去挺糟,但是不管怎么樣
The Spring Fling Queen is always pretty.
春季狂歡會的王后都是很漂亮的
And the crazy thing is, is that it should be Karen,
而瘋狂的是,那應該屬于克倫
but people forget about her because she's such a slut.
但是人們已經忘記了她,因為她是個蕩婦
Anyway, I gotta go. I'm going to bed.
總之,我要掛了,我要上床了
Well, she's not mad at you.
呃,她沒有生你的氣
- Hold on. - Are you okay?
- 別掛 - 你還好嗎?
- Hello? - If someone said something bad about you, you'd want me to tell you, right?
- 喂? - 如果有人說你壞話你希望我告訴你,對嗎?
- No. - What if it was someone you thought was your friend?
- 不 -如果是你認為是朋友的人呢?
What are you... Hold on. Other line.
你想說什么...? 別掛,我換條線
- I'm not taking this anymore. - Good for you, Gretch.
- 我再也憋不住了 - 祝好運,格雷琴
- Hello? - Let's go out.
- 喂? - 我們出去吧