It explains it all on the label.
這在標簽上都說了
You know Swedish?
你懂瑞典文?
Yeah, everyone in Africa can read Swedish.
是,非洲人都懂
Ma'am, do you have this in the next size up?
小姐,有大一號的嗎?
Sorry. We only carry sizes 1, 3 and 5.
對不起,我們只有1、3、5號
You could try Sears.
你可以試一下老年裝
Cady.
凱蒂
I need your parents to sign this so they know that you're failing.
我要你父母簽字,以便他們知道你不及格
Failing?
不及格?
You know what's weird about your quizzes, Cady,
你知道你的試卷有多奇怪,凱蒂
is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong.
所有的運算都是對的,只有答案錯了
- Really? - Really.
- 真的? - 真的
Cady, I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now,
凱蒂,我知道,你現在最重要的事可能是談戀愛
but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
但沒必要為了討男生的歡心,而荒廢學業
- How would you know? - I know,
- 你怎么知道? - 我知道
"How would I know," right?
“我怎么會知道”,對不對?
I'm divorced. I'm broke from getting divorced.
我離婚了,掙脫了這個枷鎖
The only guy that ever calls my house is Randy from Chase Visa.
唯一到我家拜訪過的男人是大通維薩公司的蘭迪
And you know why?
你知道為什么嗎?
Because I'm a pusher. I push people.
因為我愛強迫,總是強迫人
I pushed my husband into law school. That was a bust.
我強迫丈夫到法律學院,真是失敗
I pushed myself into working three jobs.
我強迫自己找三份工作
And now I'm gonna push you, because I know you're smarter than this.
而現在我要強迫你,因為我知道你實際上很聰明
Thanks, Ms. Norbury.
謝謝,諾布利夫人
And if there's anything I can do for extra credit, please let me know.
如果我能通過什么途徑掙的額外的學分,請告訴我
I will.
哦,我會的