Don't invite Gretchen. She's driving me nuts.
別叫格雷琴,她要逼瘋我了
- Hold on. - Okay, hurry up.
- 別掛 - 好,快點
It's Regina.
我是莉賈娜
She wants to hang out with me tonight, but she told me not to tell you.
她想和我今晚出去,但是說不要告訴你
Do not hang out with her.
不要和她出去
- Why? - You don't want me to tell you.
- 為什么? - 你不會希望我告訴你的
You can tell me. Hold on.
你可以給我說,別掛
Oh, my God, she's so annoying.
哦,上帝,她真討厭
Who is?
誰?
- Who's this? - Gretchen.
- 你是誰? - 格雷琴
Right. Hold on.
好,別掛
- Oh, my God, she's so annoying. - I know. Just get rid of her.
- 哦,上帝,她真討厭 - 我知道,別叫她就行了
Okay, what is it?
好,什么?
Regina says everyone hates you because you're such a slut.
莉賈娜說每個人都恨你,因為你是個蕩婦
She said that?
她這樣說了?
You didn't hear it from me.
你不是從我這里聽到的
- Little harsh, Gretch. - Whatever. She has a right to know.
- 有點討厭啊,格雷琴 - 不管怎樣,她有權知道
I can't go out. I'm sick.
我不能出去,我病了
Boo. You whore.
切,你這個賤貨
Regina, we have to talk to you.
莉賈娜,我們要和你談談
- Yes. - Regina, you're wearing sweatpants.
是的,莉賈娜,你穿著運動褲
It's Monday.
今天是禮拜一啊
- So? - So that's against the rules,
- 那又怎樣? - 違反規則啦
and you can't sit with us.
你不能和我們坐一起了
Whatever. Those rules aren't real.
無所謂啊,規則是可變的嘛
They were real that day I wore a vest.
那天我穿背心,規則就不能變?
- Because that vest was disgusting. - You can't sit with us!
- 因為背心令人討厭 - 你不能和我們坐一起!