- Oh, no, I'm not going. - What?
- 噢,不,我不去了 - 什么?
Cady, this is your night.
凱蒂,這是屬于你的夜晚,不要讓恨你的人
Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.
阻止你做你自己的“事體”
Did you just say "thang"?
你剛才說“事體”?
Cady, you don't have to punish yourself forever.
凱蒂,你不必永遠自責
But I'm grounded.
但是我被禁足了
You're already out.
你已經出來了
All right, do we have all of our nominees
好,所有國王和王后的候選人
for king and queen on the stage?
在臺上了嗎?
Okay, good. I just wanted to say that you're all winners,
好,很好,我只是想說你們都是勝利者
and I could not be happier that this school year's ending.
我很高興,這個學年即將結束
Here we go.
現在,
The winner of the Spring Fling King,
春季狂歡節國王是...
- Shane Oman. - Yes!
- 謝恩·阿曼 - 耶!
That's what I'm talking about!
我說吧!
And your Spring Fling Queen,
王后是...
future co-chair of the Student Activities Board
學生會下任副主席
and winner of two gift certificates to the Walker Brothers Pancake House,
并贏得沃克兄弟薄烤餅屋
Cady Heron.
凱蒂·海倫
Where is Cady?
凱蒂在哪?
There she is.
她在那兒
Wow. Thanks.
謝謝
Well, half the people in this room are mad at me
呃,房間里半數人討厭我