because they think I pushed somebody in front of a bus.
是因為她們以為我把某人推到車前
So that's not good.
所以這不太好
You know, it's not really required of you to make a speech.
你知道,并不是真要你發表演講
I'm almost done, I swear.
就快說完了,我保證
To all the people whose feelings that got hurt by the Burn Book,
對《烈焰紅唇之書》里受到傷害的所有人
I'm really sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
You know, I've never been to one of these things before,
你們知道,這些事我以前從來沒經歷過
and when I think about how many people wanted this
當我想到有多少人想要這個
and how many people cried over it and stuff...
有多少人為此流淚...
I mean, I think everybody looks like royalty tonight.
我想說,今晚每個人看上去都是青春王族
Look at Jessica Lopez. That dress is amazing.
瞧杰希卡·洛佩茲,她的衣服真漂亮
And Emma Gerber, I mean, that hairdo must have taken hours,
還有埃瑪·格貝,我想說, 這個發型肯定花了好幾個小時
and you look really pretty.
你看起來也很漂亮
So,
所以...
why is everybody stressing over this thing? ...
為什么每個人要為此而緊張呢?
I mean, it's just plastic. Could really just...
我想說,這只是塊塑料,只能...
Share it.
大家分享吧
A piece for Gretchen Wieners, a partial Spring Fling Queen.
一片給格雷琴·維納斯 她也是“春季狂歡節王后”
A piece for Janis Ian.
一片給詹妮絲·伊恩
Seriously, most people just take the crown and go.
真的,大多數人拿了皇冠就走了
And a piece for Regina George.
還有一片給莉賈娜·喬治
She fractured her spine, and she still looks like a rock star.
她的脊骨骨折了 但是看上去仍然象一位搖滾明星