You, Lizzie McGuire, are actually presenting an award
你, 麗茲 麥戈瑞, 將和保羅一起
at the IMVAs with Paolo?
出席“國際音樂電視大獎”頒獎典禮?
No. Me Isabella with Paolo.
不,是我伊莎貝拉 和保羅一起.
-What? -It's a long story.
-什么? -一時半會兒說不清楚
I'm doing it because Isabella won't.
我去是因為 伊莎貝拉不參加
You're actually gonna get up onstage in front of all these people?
你要在那么多人面前登臺?
That's the great thing. It's not gonna be me.
真是棒極了,但不是以我自己的身份
It's Paolo's idea to help Isabella
是保羅的主意,他要幫助伊莎貝拉
because he still loves her.
因為他仍然愛他
But not romantically. Like a sister.
但不是男女之間的愛, 是那種兄妹之間的
He is so amazing.
他真太了不起了
And he's 1 7!
而且他才17歲!
For being so famous
卻這么有名
and used to getting everything that you want,
習慣于想要什么就有什么
he's just -- he's just so kind.
他是那么-- 那么善良
For real?
真的嗎?
That's a lot to say about someone just knowing them a day.
但你對他了解不多,你們認識才一天
I-I know that.
我,我知道.
But I feel like I've known him my whole life.
但我感覺好象已經認識他一輩子了
I just wanted to come by and thank you.
我只是想來說謝謝你
I had the most magical day of my life.
今天是我生命中最不可思議的一天
It wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you.
如果不是因為你,就不會發生
It was that good, huh?
真有那么好嗎?
You're such a good friend.
你真是一個好朋友
The sting.
鼓起勇氣
What sting?
什么勇氣
You want a little mano a mano?
你想單打獨斗嗎?