Not up to toughing it out on the streets with us?
還沒恢復到可以和我們一起上街游覽?
I could try, Miss Ungermeyer.
我可以試試,恩格梅爾小姐.
No, I just hate seeing you being denied
不,我只是不想見到你錯過
the cultural experience of being in a foreign country.
感受外國文化的機會
You missed seven points of historical significance yesterday.
你昨天已經錯過7個非常又歷史意義的景點了
I know. It's really killing me too, Miss Ungermeyer.
我知道,我也覺得很難過,恩格梅爾小姐.
Which is why I thought I'd bring you something
所以我覺得,我該給你帶些東西
to help ease the pain, hmm?
幫助你緩解你的病痛
Mmh, well, that's really thoughtful of you.
你真周到
Seeing as how your teeny-tiny little body
既然你瘦弱的身體
doesn't have the strength,
沒有力氣
we're gonna have to let your mind do the wandering.
讓你的思想自由翱翔吧
"The Rise and Decline of the Roman Empire," hmm?
“羅馬帝國盛衰史”?
I'd like one report on the rise and one on the decline.
我要關于興盛和衰落的報告各一份
Ouch! If I didn't have a headache a minute ago, I do now.
哎呀!如果我剛才還不頭痛,現在就痛了
You don't have a problem with that, do you?
沒有問題,是嗎?
Um, no.
嗯,沒有
What else do I have to do?
我還要做什么?
Why not
為何不
Take a crazy chance?
冒險一試?
Why not
為何不
Do a crazy dance?
盡情舞蹈?∮
If you lose the moment
如果錯失這一刻∮
You might lose a lot
很可能錯失更多
So why not?
那為何不呢?
Why not?
為何不呢?
Why not take a crazy chance?
為何不冒險一試?
I am so grateful for your help.
我很感覺你的幫助
You're doing a very kind thing for Isabella.
你為伊莎貝拉做了一件大好事
Uh, Paolo, where are we?
保羅, 我們在哪兒?
Via Condotti. One of the most expensive shopping districts in the world.
康多提大道 世界上最昂貴的購物區
We must find you the perfect outfit.
我們要給你弄身完美的裝束
Ah!
啊!