I never have any idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Some dudes get the approach.
有些家伙很有辦法.
That Italian dude. He's big-time approach.
那個意大利老兄確實很有些手腕
Others, the sting.
有些人只有勇氣
I actually feel my brain turning into goo.
我感覺我腦袋里亂糟糟的
Embrace the sting.
多點勇氣吧
That's what you're vibin' from Lizzie.
這樣你才不會失去麗茲
Wait a minute.
等一下
Now, you actually think that I'm jealous of Paolo?
你認為我忌妒保羅?
Word.
是的
Oh, no.
哦,不
No, see, that would mean that I like Lizzie as more than a friend.
不,如果這樣就說明我對麗茲的感情 不僅僅是朋友間的.
You and I have trouble communicating?
你我溝通有問題嗎?
You're wrong, man.
你錯了,伙計
Whoa!
哇!
This girl looks freakishly like my sister!
這女孩長得真像我姐姐,真奇怪!
-Ow. -Zoom! Zoom!
-噢 -放大! 放大!
Another freakish coincidence.
又一個奇怪的巧合
I mean, she has the same necklace as my sister's.
她的項鏈和我姐姐的一模一樣
Huh.
哈
Why do we even pretend you're in charge?
你連假裝做主的資格都沒有
Let's see what this says.
看看上面說了什么
"Isabella goes blond. "
伊莎貝拉染了金發
Ow.
哈
Italian pop duo Paolo and Isabella wowed the crowd outside a shop near the Trevi Fountain,
意大利流行雙人組合 保羅和伊莎貝拉,在“許愿泉”附近的一個店鋪, 受到人們的熱烈追捧
showing off Isabella's new blond hair.
伊莎貝拉展示了她剛染的金發
They must think that Lizzie is this famous singer!
她們一定認為麗茲 就是那個歌手!
And if I show this to my mom, Lizzie will be so busted!
如果我把這個給媽媽看, 麗茲 就死定了!
If you show this to your mom, it's worth nothing.
如果我把這個給你媽媽看 一個子兒也得不到