[Your hair is so blond and, uh, innocent.
你的頭發顏色很純正,看上去很天真
-Who did it? -Um...
-誰幫你做的頭發? -嗯...
The island we were on was really, really sunny,
我們去的那個小島陽光明媚
so it was j-just the sun.
是太陽的作用
We must get sun, too, no?
我們也該曬曬太陽,是嗎?
Ciao, bella!
再見, 貝拉!
They are so tall!
他們那么高!
-They all want to be you. -They want to be Isabella.
-他們都想變成你 -他們想變成伊莎貝拉.
Sit and I'll get Franca. I will just be a moment.
坐好,我去找弗蘭卡 一會兒就回來
Whoa! Take your time.
哇! 不著急
I'll just be sitting here in heaven.
我坐在這里像天堂
Hard as it is to imagine, as we look at the ruins of the Forum,
真難以想象我們在看著古羅馬中心廣場
that this was once the center of commerce, religion, and politics in ancient Rome.
這里曾經是古羅馬的商業,宗教和政治中心
All right, now, the Forum came into being in the sixth century B.C.,
古羅馬中心廣場是公元前6世紀落成的
and with it, a new urban culture was born.
隨著它的出現,一個新的城市文化產生了
Uh, um, di--
嗯,呃--
Yeah, Craft?
怎么了, 克拉弗特?
Is it time for the spaghetti?
是不是到吃意大利面條的時候了?
It's 9:00 in the morning.
現在是早上9點
So? You never had leftover spaghetti for breakfast?
那又怎么樣?你沒有早餐吃過 剩下的面條?
I don't eat carbs.
我不吃面食
You never had a spaghetti sandwich, either?
你也沒吃過面條三明治??
This cultural experience is, like, so wasted on you.
這種文化體驗對你真是浪費
Excuse me, where did you buy that Prada bag?
對不起,你這普拉達包是哪里買的?
Craft! Sanders! Separate.
克拉弗特! 桑德斯! 你倆分開
We did, Miss Ungermeyer. And thank God.
已經分開了,恩格梅爾. 感謝上帝
Why don't you people, uh, do something at your, uh, skill level here?
你們現在為什么不去做一些你們擅長的事情?
Take a 10-minute shopping break while I choke down an espresso.
給你們10分鐘的購物時間, 我去喝杯咖啡
This dude definitely spent too much time on his biceps
這家伙花大力氣鍛煉他的二頭肌
and not enough on his abs. Totally old school.
腹肌卻鍛煉不夠, 這是老派的作風