Okay. Diva -- good.
好的,女神的扮相,很好
Tacky -- bad.
俗氣的-糟糕
We'll have to fix that.
我們會處理的
Okay, none of these are me.
這些都不是我
Why are you laughing at me?
你干嗎笑我?
You're not supposed to be you.
你不該做你自己
If I have to go onstage in front of audience as Isabella,
我必須以伊莎貝拉的身份上臺, 面對觀眾
then I-I'm gonna have to be confident,
我必須自信
and that's the thing I'm worst at.
但我這人是最沒有自信的
-We are all the same that way. -Not you.
-我們都是一樣的 -你不是
Yes, me, and Isabella, too.
是的,你,我,伊莎貝拉也是一樣的
It's how she works through her fears that makes her strong.
她就是這樣克服恐懼的 那使她變得勇敢
Isabella doesn't let Franca di Montecatini
例如伊莎貝拉不會讓弗蘭卡
tell her what to wear.
來告訴她,她該穿什么
Isabella tells Franca.
伊莎貝拉告訴弗蘭卡她要穿什么
Okay, so you're telling me
你是說
to tell Franca di Monteca-teca-tecatini
讓我告訴弗蘭卡 迪 蒙特卡,蒙特卡蒂尼
how I should dress?
我應該穿什么
Si,
是的,
Test your strength.
試試你的力量
Vai! Vai, vai,
去啊! 去, 去,
You don't like my clothes?
你不喜歡我的衣服?
No. No. I-I love your clothes.
不,我喜歡你的衣服
But I don't want you to dress me.
但我不想你給我穿
What?!
什么?
See, I'm not your Barbie doll.
看,我不是你的巴比玩偶
I am Isabella Parigi,
我是伊莎貝拉
and I dress myself.
我自己選擇穿衣
So, choices.
好,選吧
I-I need choices.
我-我需要選擇