What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Uh, it's a long story.
哦,說來話長
What do you want? We're closed.
你想怎樣?我們關門了
- I-I just wanted to talk to Lizzie. - So talk.
- 我-我只是想和麗茲談談 -說吧
I was kind of thinking maybe, you know, outside in the courtyard.
我在想,你知道,在院子里談
If this is about that parallel-universe,
如果這是關于雙人組合
Italian-rock-star, Lizzie's-suddenly-a-diva thing,
意大利搖滾歌手, 和麗茲突然變歌星的事
- I know all about it. - She figured it out.
- 我全知道 - 她猜到了
- Evil and smart. - Embrace it. Fear it.
- 邪惡而聰明 - 相信它,害怕它
You might want to take a look at this.
你要看看這個
I'm on the front cover of a tabloid!
我上小報封面了
I wish to thank everyone who's always believed in me for this great honor.
我想謝謝所有堅信我能擔當這榮耀的人
Do you know what that says?
你知道那是什么意思
Paolo and Isabella are supposed to be singing.
保羅和伊莎貝拉要在音樂典禮唱歌
Well, it's got to be a mistake.
嗯,那不太對
I had some Italian girls translate it.
我請些意大利女孩翻譯
- Paolo didn't tell you? - Mmh, no.
- 保羅沒告訴你 - 嗯,沒有
Don't you think it's weird he tried to hide this?
你不認為他想隱瞞這些很奇怪
Can you believe it?
你能相信嗎
Maybe it's a last-minute thing.
可能這是臨時決定
Aren't these things planned months in advance?
這些事情不是幾個月前決定的嗎
When did you become an expert on Italian award-show thingies?
你什么時候變成 意大利頒獎典禮專家了
It's called common sense, which I have a lot of to make up for my lack of the slow curve.
我有很多這樣的基本常識以補足我的遲鈍
- Slow curve? - Forget it.
- 遲鈍? - 忘了它吧
If you want to believe some Italian kid,
如果你要相信這你認為
you think you know after two days,
認識兩天就可以信任的意大利小子
because he's an international superstar,
因為他是國際巨星
is really rich and has nice hair, be my guest.
很有錢,頭發漂亮 那隨你吧